Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gallery Description Field and Buttons
Information 
The "Add Picture," "Edit Picture," and "Delete Picture" buttons have been enlarged so that they're easier to see.

On the "Add Picture" form, the Description field is now pre-formatted with:

NAME*HorseName|OTHER*Any other info. Use apostophes instead of quotes.

Users going for points will still need to add "ID:###|" to the beginning (where ### is the unique ID number you've assigned a given horse) and "|EVENT: EventName" before "|OTHER." A reminder that if you are going for points, you must have both ID and EVENT in the specified order for it to work.

A shout out to user Elaine Lindelef for the suggestions and support! Heart
e l i z a b e t h
unioncroft.com
Do I need to upload a model twice if I want Breed and Collectibility for the same model? Or can I have 2 EVENT options in the Description?
(04-26-2021, 06:24 PM)Dandi Kandi Wrote: Do I need to upload a model twice if I want Breed and Collectibility for the same model?  Or can I have 2 EVENT options in the Description?

How you want to manage this in your user gallery is totally up to you. If it's easier for you to have two copies in your gallery with one labeled Breed and one labeled Collectibility, that's totally fine. You can also just keep one copy in your gallery and change the EVENT field depending on what class you've copied it to. Whichever is easier or faster for you.
~ Julia T.