Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breakables Online at BreyerFest Help Thread
(04-30-2021, 10:40 PM)icspots Wrote: So I need to do this to each of the photos that I loaded into the Beswick folder? How do I locate that folder to access the photos? All of the photos I've uploaded so far show up when I click on 'my images' but the ones that got into the Beswick don't show up in my gallery.

All fixed now, looks like the MyGallery folder was missing for whatever reason. I have replaced it and moved all of your pix in there. I sent you an email with some formatting notes that I hope will be helpful. Let us know if you need anything else!
e l i z a b e t h
unioncroft.com
(04-30-2021, 09:33 PM)BF_Breakables_Host Wrote: The galleries are now open for uploading for those who have completed their test uploads to the practice show! Once you complete your test uploads you will get access to the main galleries!

YAY !!!
Cheryl Ellison
(04-30-2021, 10:40 PM)icspots Wrote: So I need to do this to each of the photos that I loaded into the Beswick folder?  How do I locate that folder to access the photos?  All of the photos I've uploaded so far show up when I click on 'my images' but the ones that got into the Beswick don't show up in my gallery.

UPDATE I should be good now, Elizabeth got my entries straightened out - THANK YOU, ELIZABETH!
Hello, I hope this question is ok here.

I have a model that is a run of 100, split 50/50 matte and gloss. Should this go in the <=50 run section, or the regular run section?

Thanks! Smile
(05-04-2021, 07:40 PM)ParisEliza Wrote: Hello, I hope this question is ok here.

I have a model that is a run of 100, split 50/50 matte and gloss. Should this go in the <=50 run section, or the regular run section?

Thanks! Smile

That would go in large production 51+ runs.
Another question - for the color classification of foals, are we looking to have all of the "white" Zilla type foals with grey muzzles/shading in unrealistic color? I've been taxing my brain, but max white or any other super light dilute variant would not have grey skin that I can find.

Thanks! Smile
(05-05-2021, 12:52 AM)ParisEliza Wrote: Another question - for the color classification of foals, are we looking to have all of the "white" Zilla type foals with grey muzzles/shading in unrealistic color? I've been taxing my brain, but max white or any other super light dilute variant would not have grey skin that I can find.

Thanks! Smile

Some foals from certain lines grey out very fast and other super slow. For example here is a photo of the thoroughbred Hansen at his dam's side before being weaned. The Tapit line of grey tends to grey very fast.

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/conte...rmat=1500w

The same can be said of lines of grey in other breeds. Not all greys go through a slow greying process.
I am trying to copy a photo to class EW 10C Bay. I do not see this class in the "Select a Category" dropdown. If I go to the Breakables Gallery, I do see the class in the gallery, but I do not see it in the dropdown so I don't know how to copy a picture to it.

Thank you
(3 hours ago)mylifesacircus Wrote: I am trying to copy a photo to class EW 10C Bay.  I do not see this class in the "Select a Category" dropdown.  If I go to the Breakables Gallery, I do see the class in the gallery, but I do not see it in the dropdown so I don't know how to copy a picture to it.

Thank you

That class was accidentally locked! I've fixed it, please let us know if you come across any other classes like this. So sorry for the inconvenience!
~ Julia T.